button (plural buttons)
- A fastener consisting of a knob or disc that is passed through a slit in the adjacent material.
- April fastened the buttons of her overcoat to keep out the wind.
- A mechanical device meant to be pressed with a finger in order to open or close an electric circuit or to activate a mechanism.
- Pat pushed the button marked "shred" on the blender.
- (computing) In computer software, an on-screen control that can be selected as an activator of an attatched function.
- Click the button that looks like a house to return to your browser"s home page.
- A badge worn on clothes, fixed with a pin through the fabric.
- The politician wore a bright yellow button with the slogan "Vote Smart" emblazoned on it.
- (curling) The center (bullseye) of the house.
6 letters in word "button": B N O T T U.
No anagrams for button found in this word list.
Words found within button: